Two Effective Methods to Perform Nighthawk MR60 Setup
Did you buy Netgear Nighthawk MR60 and looking for a configuration guide? Then you have come to the right place. In this write up we will give you step by step guide to perform the Nighthawk MR60 setup.
Well, you make a very good choice because this networking device is manufactured with premium quality material and has advanced level features. It provides blazing fast internet speed of up to 100 Mbps and covers a range of up to 3000 sq. ft.So, without further ado let’s start the process to install it.
Methods to Perform Nighthawk MR60 Setup
For your information, two effective procedures assist you to perform the Nighthawk setup house. The names of the methods are Web Interface and Netgear Nighthawk App. You can use any one of them according to your choice. Below we give a brief introduction to the methods so that you can understand them first.
Web Interface: This method is also known as the manual method. In this procedure, you need a web browser and admin details (Username Password).
Nighthawk App: You can perform the Nighthawk MR60 setup via the application. In this process, you don’t need to access the Nighthawk login page.
Now, let’s move to the methods. We discuss one by one both the procedures for your understanding. First, we will discuss the Nighthawk App steps.
Tip: we would like to tell you about the one thing that is very helpful for you in the future to avoid network issues. Do not place the router near to the home appliance and metal objects because these things cause wireless interference in the device.
Netgear Nighthawk App
Well, there are a few steps to perform the Nighthawk MR60 setup via the Nighthawk app. Below we highlighted all the instructions in detail you can follow them if you are not familiar with the procedure.
Download the App
- To download the app you need to open the Google play store if you are an Android user. Or if you are an iOS and MAC user then go with the Apple app store.
- Once the application store is open search the Netgear Nighthawk app. You will see the results on your screen.
- Look for the Nighthawk app.
- Download the Nighthawk app and install it into the mobile.
Launch the Application
- Once the installation is complete open the Nighthawk app.
- Create an account in the app to access the login portal of MR60.
- You need to give the asked details.
Follow On-Screen Instructions
- Now you will see the dashboard of the networking device.
- Here you see the on-screen instruction.
- Follow them one by one complete the setup.
This is how you can perform the Nighthawk MR60 setup in a hassle-free manner through the Nighthawk app. Now let’s move to the next passage in which we explain another process.
- Now you need to power on the device by plugging it into the working wall outlet.
- Boot up the device by pressing the turn-on button.
- Give internet connectivity by connecting the MR60 router to the modem.
- Open the web browser on the computer or laptop.
Note: You can use any internet browser for the process but make sure one thing the browser should be updated because an outdated browser does not support the networking URL.
- Access the URL of the router by inserting it into the URL bar.
- Press the Enter key.
- Now, you will redirect to the Nighthawk MR60 login portal in which you need to give the Admin details.
- Click on the login button.
- The dashboard of the Nighthawk MR60 Setup will open in which you need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Once the instructions are followed successfully, you will see your router configured with the modem.
Therefore, these are the steps that you need to follow to perform the Nighthawk MR60 Setup via the web interface.
Now, you know very well about both the procedures. We hope this write-up will assist you to perform the Nighthawk MR60 Setup in a hassle-free manner. In case you are not able to set up the router, then you can reach out to our team who are always ready to help you with great advice.