Steps for RS700 Nighthawk Tri-Band WiFi 7 Router Setup
People who have a thing for technical devices are awestruck because of the new launch by Netgear. On March 14th 2023, Netgear launched the RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router. This networking device has not yet entered the market, but soon will, somewhere in the first week of April.
Considering Netgear is the most trusted brand by users, the launch of the new router has already raised the bar of expectations high. Taking into account that you are also reading this blog, your mind has also started walking after the RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router. Well, the good thing is that below, you will details regarding every feature that this device has to offer along with the instructions to set it up. After this product comes into the market and gets purchased by you, then you can make use of the second half of this blog.
RS700 Nighthawk Tri-Band WiFi 7 Router Features
Here are the topmost features that you can get your hands on after performing RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router setup:
- Reduced ping and latency
- Enable Netgear Armor, Guest WiFi Network, as well as Smart Parental Controls
- 10Gbe Internet port for cable and plans offering up to 10 Gbps speed
To know more about the features offered by RS700, it is recommended that you get in touch with our technical experts. They will surely be able to provide you with the right sort of assistance. You can contact them via chat or email.
RS700 Nighthawk Tri-Band WiFi 7 Router Setup Steps
This section has shed light on the process through which you can set up your RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router with ease:
- Commence the process by unpacking your wireless router.
- Make sure that no accessories get damaged.
- After that, locate a working wall outlet.
Make sure that the wall socket to which you are connecting your RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router should not be damaged from any point. Otherwise, it will not be able to receive a proper power supply thereby forcing you to get stuck with setup issues.
- Plug the Netgear router into the socket and hit the power button.
- Soon the LED on your device will settle.
In case the LED located on your networking device does not get stable, consider rebooting it. After that, start the setup process right from scratch. If you want to know why we are suggesting this, consider reaching out to our technical experts.
- Grab an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the router to the existing modem using the cable.
Do not make the mistake of using a damaged Ethernet cable to connect the RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router and the existing modem. The signals emitted by them will not be able to get transmitted throughout the house or else.
- Unlock your iPhone or Android, it is your choice.
- Go to the respective store of your mobile device.
If you are the user of the Android device, then the store will be named Google Play Store and in the case of an iOS device, it will be Apple App Store. We are telling you this so that it becomes a little easier for you to locate the store of your device.
- Search for the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- Whenever you find it, tap on the Search icon.
- In some time, the application will get installed on your device.
It is recommended that you do not perform any background activities on your mobile device while the application is getting installed. This might interrupt the process. In simple words, you will not be able to download the app with ease.
- Launch it.
- Create a Netgear account in case your app is demanding it.
- Select the RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router.
- Enter the default admin login password and username.
Are you not certain regarding the default admin information of your RS700 router? Well then, you ought to refer to the user manual of your networking device which came along while you were busy purchasing it.
- Tap the Log In button.
- Do as suggested by the Netgear router setup wizard.
Consider following the instructions in the exact order as given in the wizard. Skipping even one step will stop you from achieving Netgear RS700 setup success.
In this way, you will be able to setup the RS700 Nighthawk tri-band WiFi 7 router easily.